Monday 16 September 2013

Stuck in a Rut

So I've hit that point where I've been distracted by games again. I have been doing some stitching in the evenings but no where near as much as I would have liked to have done. I've finished off my second colour of thread, which I managed to do pretty quick. I was actually on a roll with it all until my day off where I ended up cleaning (yes I know has to be done)and going to keep an eye on my parents dog.

Once the second colour was finished it looked like this:

You can really see where the bears features are beginning to appear in this picture. I'm half way through the third colour now, this is where I am now:




I'm hoping that once my free game time has run out I'm ready for stitching again. I really hope I can get out of this rut and get on a roll again and get some stitching done =]

Still had no votes on what I should stitch next, come on people I need your help!!


No comments:

Post a Comment