Sunday 1 September 2013

Pokemon Project

 

After finally transferring my photos from my phone to the laptop (which took several hours), I decided to post about my main unfinished project (UFO).

I decided to stitch the generation I Pokemon after seeing the link for the chart on a friends Facebook, after he started stitching characters and logos from games. Being a big kid and all that I decided that I'd give it ago. I'd never tried doing another other than an actual kit before, so for me it was quite a big thing. The hardest part was writing down all of the threads that I needed to order, 105 colours in total!

The pattern was created by Servotron, along with other Pokemon patterns that can also be found on the site, as well as many other game patterns created by many people. I started it in February stitching on and off between work, playing games and other UFO's. I'm currently on the 3rd page of the pattern (I decided to be difficult and stitch the Pokemon in order, so started from the last few pages of the design). I've not stitched any more of it for a while, I'm trying to focus on a baby sampler than I am stitching for my best friend's first baby.

I am planning on posting about my other UFO's as well as keeping you updated about my Pokemon one. I would appreciate any feedback, as I am new to this and would like to know where I am going wrong and what I'm doing well. I would also like to know what else you would like to see on here.

No comments:

Post a Comment