Wednesday 4 September 2013

Baby Sampler

When my best friend found out she was pregnant I wanted to get the baby something special that they could keep as they grew up. so I decided I was going to do a baby sampler for them.

I am a big Me To You fan and I think the Tiny Ted pictures are really cute so I had already decided I was going to do one of those samplers. it was just a matter of choosing which one. Knowing how long it takes me to do projects sometimes I decided I would buy one before we knew the sex of the baby so it would be done in time. I could do the design then put the details on after baby was born, as it wouldn't take too long to do.

It actually took me a while to get started on the design as I was really hooked on my Pokemon project, but I finally got started on it completing one of the colour in hardly any time at all. I came to a halt after that being really busy at work and I ended up playing on the Xbox a lot, when I did have any free time.

Well time was counting down and I still had the majority of the design still to stitch so I thought I better get started on it again with less than 2 months to the due date. Over the past few days I have done quite a bit of stitching on it, I also realised that I went wrong quite a while ago so I've had to unpick loads and start again from where it's right.

This is where I am after all my hard work has been undone, you can just about see where I've unpicked the stitches.



I'm hoping to carry on with this and fingers crossed I don't go wrong again and I finish it before baby is born, as well as my Pokemon project. Hopefully I can get a decent amount done before it starts getting busy at work and I have no free time.


No comments:

Post a Comment