Monday 9 September 2013

Me to You Catch Up

So, I'm about back on track with my stitching. I haven't been able to stitch as much as I've wanted to with just being too tired and not wanting to make any more mistakes. 

It took me a good few hours to unpick everything last time, (I did have a break for my tea as well though). I started up again straight away with not wanting to get too far behind. I've been stitching most nights for a couple of hours whilst watching TV, so it doesn't seem like a chore to do.

The biggest problem I've had all week is my thread snapping. Having to unpick so much has definitely weakened the thread. Fingers crossed I've reused all of that thread now so it should be plain sailing from now on. So this is where I am at the moment.



I've also been getting ahead of myself and looking at new projects for after this one, I've decided I'm going to do something Christmas related I'm just not sure what, so I would appreciate your ideas and I'll do the one that most people think =]

No comments:

Post a Comment