Monday 7 April 2014

Pokémon Page 5 of 30 Complete

Woohoo! I've actually stuck a time scale I set myself and even beat it. I had planned to finish off page 5 of the design by the end of the week and I've managed to finished it on the Monday. Might have something to do with the fact that I had a couple of hours to kill last night whilst waiting for the new season of Game of Thrones to start. 

What I think has helped a lot with this page is that there was only two Pokémon to stitch, so there was a lot less colours that I had to stitch and all were in big chunks of the same colour. There was a couple of occasions when I missed one or two stitches when they weren't close to the big chunks so I was constantly having to find out that colour again and fill it in. There was even one occasion where i missed a couple of stitches practically next to most of the colour.





I definitely think I'm on a roll with my stitching at the moment and hopefully I can carry this on. I've completed 16,384 stitches so far and hope to add a lot more to that soon =]

No comments:

Post a Comment