Thursday 3 April 2014

Pokémon April Update 1

Over the past week or so the amount of stitching I've done on my Pokémon kit is brilliant for me, making the most of my time off once I felt better and completing my mini kit. I've completed the 4th page of the design, most of what was left was little fiddly bits of a couple of stitches for lots of different colours.


Over the past couple of days I've been working on the 5th page of the design working from the bottom up, one colour at a time. I've probably completed about 5 or 6 of the colours on the page. Which is about half of Blastoise, a water type Pokémon. He's the evolved form of Wartortle, and the final evolution of Squirtle. He's number 9 in the original Pokédex.


You can see in the photos as Blastoise starts taking shape, filling up and taking up most of this page. I think I've completed about half of the 5th page, which hasn't taken very long to do. 

Once I've finished this post I'm going back to my stitching. I'm hoping to have finished this page in a week or so, providing I don't get very distracted by something, which will most likely be the TV and the Game of Thrones (I'm a bit hooked at the moment). 

1 comment: