Wednesday 16 April 2014

Pokémon April Update 3

Stitching whilst tired is never a good idea. Not long after starting stitching on Tuesday, after a couple of small blocks of colours I realised that I had missed a row of the design out of the background colour. At first I thought it's no big deal i can just add it in as it was only two stitches. It was only when I carried on stitching in black that I realised that I would have to unpick everything from above my mistake, as it was now too far down on the design.

I've also realised that because i started from the bottom of the whole design rather than the top, that each page of design has about 500 more stitches than the ones I have already done. In hind sight I would definitely recommend starting from page 1 of the design rather than doing what I have done.

After I sorted out my mistake I finished all of the black stitches on the page, so you can kind of see some of the Pokémon already.



As there is a lot of black stitches all over this page of the design it makes it easier for me to complete all of one colour at a time rather than having to stop and start as I move up the design.





I had the day off today, and I've had quite a productive day. I've painted my bathroom, cut the lawn and even sorted out some shoes(not thrown any out much to my fella's disappointment :D). After all of that I decided I wanted to have a lazy rest of the day so I did some stitching whilst watching criminal minds again. I've been writing bits of my blog through out the week so I could just add a few more pictures and write a bit more then get back to the stitching. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment