Tuesday 27 January 2015

Pokemon update and Rottweiler Start

I didn't end up posting after Christmas like I wanted to, I didn't even get page 6 of my Pokemon finished. I got too distracted playing my new Pokemon game and starting one of the kits I got for Christmas

I have done some more of my Pokemon project not as much as I would have liked but I'm sure you all know what its like when you have more than one project on the go.

So here is where I am with Pokemon at the mo:



 As you can see I'm still a way off finishing page 6, but like I said I got distracted by a new kit.
The reason for the Rottweiler kit is because I have one of my own. I would have loved to have stitched a picture of him but I could never get a picture that I liked enough to stitch. My partner bought me the pattern, threads and fabric for a Christmas present from The Sew and So Website. Here's some progress pictures so far.


This design is 6 pages, I've done about half of the first page, a lot of the colours are very similar and its the first time I've had to mark of what stitches I've already done on the chart. 

My Disney cross-stitch I got for Christmas was The Lion King, definitely want to get some more of them, I don't care how long it takes me to stitch them I just think they're awesome!


Here's my inspiration for my Rottweiler kit, his name is Oscar, he's going to be 4 next week and he's a big softy that spends most of his time sleeping because he's a lazy sod.



No comments:

Post a Comment