Wednesday 3 September 2014

Pokémon Update September 1

It's my day off so I thought I'd post again. I've been doing a couple of hours stitching a day once I've got home from work. the only day I haven't was last night because my sister stopped the night and we were playing on the Xbox. I even sorted my stash out into some funky storage boxes my mum bought me for Xmas, which fit rather nicely underneath my desk. I've also decided I need to get some smaller frames so I can have a couple of projects on the go for when I get bored of my Pokémon project.

So here's where I am on my Pokémon:


You can see where a few of the Pokémon are nearly finished mainly the pink ones (Nidoran, Nidorino and part of Nidoking), and even see the face of a couple above them (Oddish and Gloom). I've decided I'm going to make myself some targets for my week ahead so I have small things to aim for rather than the whole project which is rather large.

My aims for this next week are:
  • To blog again on my day off;
  • Sort out some my completed kits and post some pictures of them;
  • Maybe order a new frame;
  • and of course to keep stitching, hopefully finishing page 6 :)





No comments:

Post a Comment