Friday 14 March 2014

Pokémon and New Project March Update 1

So once again I'm a bit late on posting an update. Over a week late to be precise, I do have good reasons for this as I started a mini project that I got free in one of my magazines and I had wanted to get it finished before I posted anything. Unfortunately its taken longer than I planned as I only seem to work on it whilst I'm watching TV. 

The only reason I actually started the free kit was  because I went round to visit my parents after work one day and they were out doing the shopping. So whilst I waited I decided I might as well pass the time by started the kit in my new magazine. All I actually managed to get done before they got home was sort out all the different coloured threads.


When I was back at my house I ended up forgetting all about it and doing some more of my Pokémon. I had hoped I would manage to finish off the page I was on, but most of the stitches that are left are lots of different colours with a couple of stitches for each. My aim for my next update for my Pokémon project is to have the page finished.


The mini project I am working on, was the free gift in issue 214 of the World of Cross Stitching magazine. Its a card with a picture of a cat sat in a plant pot with a bird and a flower. Its nice working on something that only has a few colours to use rather than over a hundred. I've nearly finished the plant pot, then I'm going to make a start on the cat.


Fingers crossed I do get time to do some stitching next week, as I have a busy week moving the rest of my things from my parents house. It's only taken me over a year to do it :D Thanks for reading =]

No comments:

Post a Comment