Sunday 9 February 2014

I'm Back at Last

So its been quite a while since I've posted anything, its mainly because I hadn't had time to do much stitching with being so busy at work and I just wasn't in the mood to do any stitching so all my stitching was put on a back burner. I did treat myself to some new kits with some money I got for X-mas, a couple of them are mini kits so that should be ok to satisfy my need to finish something.

I started stitching again a week or so ago and i thought i would wait until now before posting anything new. my reason behind waiting was that it was a year ago that I first started my Pokémon WIP. I had hoped that i would have completed more of it, but last year was a bit of an unlucky one so a few days after I started it I didn't touch it again for a few months.

So a year on I've completed 3 out of 30 pages and have done over 10,000 (not sure how many exactly with being in the middle of a page)stitches out of over 115,000. 


So here's to the second year of stitching this and hopefully getting more done than the last =]

No comments:

Post a Comment